Walkabout week 6: Infection

2015-05-30

Feel better but still lousy. Didn't sleep much last night either, and occasionally felt feverish had sweated a lot. The full-body pain is gone, so this was a 24 hour flu I guess. But now I have a new problem. Something bit my left lower leg several weeks ago. It seemed ok (my leg), but about a week after that it looked infected around the bite. I'd been putting antibiotic cream on it, and kept it covered with a band-aid so the flies would stop biting it. 

Then maybe two weeks ago it got red and sore around the bite. This morning my whole lower leg is swollen, sore, and a little red. It hurts to walk on it.

I ate a hard boiled egg for breakfast then went back to bed.  I stayed in bed all day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cabana Boy Matriculation

Arrival

Back at the Port Vila Holiday Inn